1. The website does not automatically collect any information, except for the information contained in cookies.
2. Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Website User’s terminal equipment and are intended for use on the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time they are stored on the end-user device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing cookies on the end-user’s device and accessing them is the operator of the “Kancelaria Prawnicza Mariusz Lewandowski” Website.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- adaptation of the content of the Website’s pages to the User’s preferences and optimization of website use; in particular, these files allow for recognition of the Website User’s device and appropriate display of the website, adjusted to his/her individual needs;
- creation of statistics that help to understand how the Users use the Website, which allows to improve its structure and content;
- maintaining a session of the Website User (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each sub-page of the Website;
5. The Website uses two main types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookie). Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the end-user’s device until the User logs out, leaves the website or shuts down the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the end-user’s device for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
6. The following types of cookies are used on the Website:
- “essential” cookies enabling the use of services available on the Website, such as authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
- cookies used for security purposes, such as those used to detect abuse of authentication on the Website;
- “performance” cookies, which allow to collect information about the use of the Website;
- “functional” cookies, which allow “remembering” the User’s selected settings and personalizing the User’s interface, e.g. with regard to the User’s chosen language or region of origin, font size, website design, etc;
7. In many cases, web browsing software (Internet browser) allows cookies to be stored on the end-user’s device by default. Users of the Website may change their settings regarding cookies at any time. These settings can be changed, in particular, in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of your web browser or inform about them each time they are placed on the Website User’s device. Detailed information about the possibility and methods of handling cookies is available in the settings of your software (web browser).
9. Cookies placed and used in the end-user’s device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website Operator.
10. More information about cookies is available in the “Help” section of your web browser menu.